Do you like creative experimentation and risk taking? Challenging the creative status quo? Are you someone that thrives when solving complex workflows, bringing together creative teams, and helping partners realize stunning creative output?
At Netflix's Creative Labs, we are creative directors, creative strategists, creative producers, data lovers, envelope pushers, and artists who partner with different teams and organizations across the company to reimagine promotional creative at Netflix. We do this through rigorous off-service and on-service testing and experimentation. We perform A/B testing, lead creative workshops and brainstorms, develop campaigns with partners in Product, Brand, Creative Marketing, and put forth creative provocations that our partners in Data Science and Consumer Insights can help us answer.
A vital component of that work is creative producing, and we're seeking a seasoned leader to lead and grow the Labs Production Team. As manager of this team, you'll be responsible for establishing best-in-class producing practices for global creative and experimentation projects, across all cycles of the creative production process for promotional work. You'll grow the team's impact, both by hiring new talent and by fostering current team members to reach their full potential. You'll balance work across a small but mighty team, working with internal creatives and strategists, as well as how best to partner with creative vendors and freelancers to get the job done.
This opportunity combines collaborating on creative strategy, project management, and large-scale team coordination in a fully autonomous environment. You will be a key part of a growing team that's rethinking and exploring promotional creative and advertising for Netflix and the industry at large.
Please include a link to your portfolio or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available.
• 7+ years of experience leading or organizing production teams within a creative production environment.
• Basic knowledge of post-production and physical production spaces and how to navigate them.
• Ability to work with and understand many creative disciplines, including video editorial, motion graphics, visual design, and audio composition & mixing.
• An eye for ''creative excellence'' in promotional work, and an ability to foster collaboration and feedback muscle on your team.
• Experience with innovative models of staffing such that projects are effectively resourced and supported
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal) and an ability to articulate strategic and tactical solutions to numerous stakeholders.
• A knack for understanding the tactics of the work but for knowing how to ''zoom out'' and focus on the bigger picture and strategy of the team.
• Familiarity with ''360 creative campaigns'' and helping to shape the full creative journey for promotional work.
• Highly curious and collaborative, putting an emphasis on partnerships across the business and industry.
• Deeply empathetic and willing to focus time and energy on creating a safe and inclusive space for your team to thrive.
• Passionate about storytelling, whether it's film, television, art, gaming, etc. You appreciate the arts and your work shows it.
• Familiarity with project management tools such as Monday.com, Airtable, Adobe Creative Suite, Google for Business, etc.
• Willingness to travel.
• Experience working with global teams across multiple time zones.
• Experience with AB testing, consumer insights research, and workflow & tooling development.
• Strong network of freelance creative professionals is a bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d933v9-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.