Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
As a part of a global support team, you'll be leading teams of IT professionals that act as a frontline to our global Netflix workforce and unblock and learn our user experiences with technology . The teams ensure an exceptional experience for our users by providing remote support to critical employee technologies. This includes a variety of hardware and software. Your top priorities will be leading the operational effectiveness of a frontline team, developing ongoing strategy and scalability, business to business relationships, and analyzing trends and the impact of these issues with the ultimate goal of driving improvements to Netflix technologies and overall user experience.
This team will be working on-site to support a globally dispersed employee base in a remote capacity.
• Lead a team of highly skilled support specialists focused on providing a trend setting experience to the Netflix workforce
• You will partner with key business stakeholders to define success metrics for various projects and technologies, and further business goals to provide consistently high levels of technology services.
• You will be responsible for coming up with data-driven solutions supported by quantifying return on investment on projects and working with strategic planning groups that support this effort.
• You will act as a regional partner and advocate to articulate the needs of your team, the local employees, and partner teams.
• You will need to demonstrate an ability to gain a broad knowledge of both corporate and studio workstreams to support your team and work with partner teams effectively.
• You will contribute to our overall working environment and culture, where expressing your thoughts and sharing your feedback is a part of your every day.
• You will contribute to a growing, diverse and inclusive culture by promoting an open-minded and supportive environment.
• You will be focused on assuring a high level of support is maintained for our users and continuously look for improvements to the support experience.
• You will participate in bug triage and prioritization, user-facing outage management, and escalation of issues to our technical escalation support group.
• You will collaborate with your colleagues in a global setting, partnering with our other offices to share ideas and feedback to ensure our operational alignment, support, documentation, and research is of the highest caliber.
• You will work with key stakeholders from various departments maintaining alignment and effectively partnering towards common goals and initiatives.
• You will seek to expose user friction and reliability concerns within the products and processes that also drive pain for our employees.
• You will develop and execute strategic and operational initiatives, develop analytical models, and present information to teams, partners, and executives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience managing a team of Operational support staff working on various projects and tasks, technical application usage, and technical documentation
• Experience and demonstrated capabilities with workforce and resource management
• IT Support/System Administration with a focus on the customer-facing experience
• You understand trends and demands of various work streams and preparing your team to handle changes in work based on these demands
• Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, and Groups)
• Knowledge of best practices around data security
• Experience supporting audio visual technology including Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices
• Experience with supporting people remotely via remote desktop solutions (ie. LogMeIn, Teamviewer)
• You have experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence, or similar products
• You have the ability to analyze and document trends in our support and data to assess the priority and impact of issues
• You are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve our operations, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwz6vy-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.