Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. We are the first truly global internet entertainment network and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
The Netflix Finance Technology Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our Finance organization. The perfect candidate for this role is someone that has an understanding of enterprise application integrations, experience supporting an enterprise application like Workday, and can develop strong cross functional relationships with business partners across the finance teams. This position will reside in the company's Los Gatos based office and will report to the Manager, Finance Technology.
Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
• Work with functional team members and business users to define requirements, implement, support and integrate various applications with Workday Financials to meet business needs.
• Ability to understand the requirements end to end, both Technical and Functional and translate them into solutions.
• Effectively communicate and partner with multiple stakeholders to execute cross-functional projects.
• Support, troubleshoot and maintain applications and integrations.
• 3-5 years of experience in developing enterprise application integrations.
• Experience with middleware tools such as Workday Studio, Mulesoft or similar.
• Experience in XMLs/XSLTs and Document Transformations.
• Experience working with REST & SOAP API.
• Experience in programming languages such as Java or Python.
• Very good understanding of Finance technology tools and domain, preferably in the Workday ecosystem.
• Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Results oriented, self motivated, and independent thinker.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1em4-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.