Creative & Production Lead - Marketing
Infrastructure Program Manager (APAC), Creative Infrastructure
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
There's no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user-experience.
Netflix Creative Production's mission is to revolutionize the way promotional content is created and delivered, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover new stories. This is your chance to help transform how Netflix and Netflix titles are presented, consumed and perceived.
As Netflix continues to scale across the globe, our Creative Planning Team will be the driving force in building the teams, workflows and tools that power our promotional production. A diverse team of creative production professionals, the team is unlocking and evolving the solutions that drive creative excellence and efficiency.
We are looking for a driven, strategic Infrastructure Program Manager to support our Production Planning team as we expand efficient production capabilities in artwork and A/V across the APAC region. In this role, you will form strong internal partnerships, learn and develop production workflows, and build the framework for agency partners to manage creative asset production. You will work with the Creative Planning team to identify regional business needs, and collaborate on ideas to effectively solve root issues. You will be part of a team that's reimagining how Netflix can deliver the best creative work efficiently, at scale. The role will report to the Manager of Production Planning.
• Establish a partnership with Creative Infrastructure Agencies (CIA) and internal creative teams in which clear workflow and performance goals are determined; This includes leading process creation for the agency and Netflix teams, and determining how Netflix teams engage with the external partner.
• Lead Netflix cross functional teams as primary point of contact for agency partner workstream(s) to establish clear workflow and performance goals
• Collaborate with internal Netflix partners to identify current team workflows, and optimize to improve creative execution and efficiency in concert with agency partners.
• Develop production workflows for projects with a range of complexity, including writing asset spec documentation, creating schedules and defining roles when working with cross-functional infrastructures
• Collaborate with Creative Resource Management and Partner Management team to create onboarding plans and establish best practices and workflows
• Create, maintain and disseminate production plans and information to stakeholders and senior management, setting appropriate cadence for checkpoint meetings and leading production status conversations
• Collaborate with Creative Asset Operations team on partner performance scoring metric based on the initial pilot
• Operational oversight and support on asset production by advising internal team and external partners; work to identify potential risks and develop contingency plans and communicate cross-functionally on any changes.
• Provide feedback between cross-functional teams and agency partners on development and execution, from both a creative production and business management perspective for high efficiency and quality work
• Review quarterly hours reporting with Managers of Production Planning to determine adjustments necessary for optimal efficiency
• Evaluate continuously evolving business performance, escalating re-evaluations with the Creative Asset Ops and Infrastructure management teams when necessary
• Experience working in high volume, high-quality production within a creative environment, production company or agency (preferably in the Entertainment space)
• Strong understanding of production workflows for AV and Design
• Deep experience working in production/operations/marketing
• Experience managing large-scale infrastructure projects with a team and cross-functional partners, from brainstorm to delivery
• Ability to create and manage timelines and budgets
• Has an eye for creative production quality (especially as it pertains to resourcing against a brief)
• Works well cross-functionally, build strong relationships, reacts positively and proactively to feedback
• Go-getter attitude. Passionate about charting new paths and getting the work done
• A deep interest in creative planning, innovation and ideation