Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
The Payments Strategy Planning & Analysis (SP&A) team is looking for the Head of Payments Strategy & Analytics to lead the payment strategy & analytics function and manage our consumer payments experience for all APAC (including India, Australia and New Zealand). You will play an essential role in leading analyses to increase subscriber acquisition, improve retention, and optimize the payment experience. You will be responsible for driving business insights from payments data, managing payment-related fraud, and ultimately supporting the development of the Netflix payments strategy - with a focus on APAC Payment Analytics.
Netflix is growing fast with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate will be prepared to regularly ''roll up their sleeves'' to perform more mundane tasks on the same day that they present to the executives of the company. Candidates must be curious, motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously.
• Lead strategic analyses and partner with the Payments team and Product Managers to help identify, prioritize and assess the impact of new initiatives and market prioritizations (e.g. new payment methods offering and product feature improvements)
• Support payment partner engagement with digital wallets, banking institutions, gift card service providers and card networks (e.g. Visa/Mastercard) with a focus on improving performance
• Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (e.g. payments, product, partnerships, engineering, data science, subscriber forecasting, consumer insights, and payments operations) to support implementation of new payments solutions and lead the related performance measurement
• Monitor performance of payments processing (e.g. payments page conversion and customer retention performance driven by payments) and identify trends that impact our business.
• Create insightful presentations to facilitate decision-making for internal stakeholders and our external partners
• Define and develop metrics dashboards
• Minimum 12 years of experience and must have excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools (Tableau and SQL a strong plus), build spreadsheet models, and sort through complex data to crystallize business implications
• Industry knowledge of payment processing, recurring billing, digital payments and general ecommerce with strong curiosity and interest in the consumer payments landscape
• Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured and fast-paced environment
• Experience and comfort with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
• Strong project management and great collaboration skills across multiple functional areas
• Skilled at crafting a data-driven story and presenting to senior management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field preferred
• Additional language (Japanese/Korean) a plus but not a requirement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznw8q-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.