At Netflix, we run an ambitious acquisition marketing program aimed at driving Netflix's growth around the world. We're continually looking to innovate and improve the performance of our campaigns with a foundation in testing. The Growth Operations team ensures that we effectively launch and operate growth campaigns. If you're passionate about driving growth marketing innovation and making an impact on consumers around the world, this role is for you. The role is open to being based in either Los Angeles or Los Gatos, CA.
The Growth Operations Manager is a key contributor to the success of our growth marketing efforts. They are responsible for end-to-end management and execution of global growth initiatives. They are strategic thought partners that enable campaigns and tests at a global scale.
• Seamless campaign and test execution of global growth activity, ranging across campaign set up, launch, and maintenance
• Collaborate with internal and external teams, serving as the tactical lead and go-to expert across key ad platforms
• Partner with the Growth Advertising team to shape and refine the global testing agenda
• Continually evaluate current workflows to find ways to improve how campaigns operate
• Collaborate with MarketingTech and other team members to improve current tools by identifying and prioritizing new features
The Ideal Candidate Has:
• 3-5 years of experience managing programmatic, paid social, or other biddable media campaigns
• Experience with ad management platforms like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, or DV360
• An analytical mindset and experience using data to inform decisions
• High detail orientation with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
• Exposure to A/B testing
• Exposure to marketing automation tools
• Experience working on global teams or projects (nice to have)
• The ability to exemplify the Netflix culture and values
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqok41-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.