The Globalization team is responsible for the translation and cultural adaptation of almost everything that Netflix creates, from beautiful user interfaces to cinematic original programming. We treat each country we enter differently, since it is not just about translation, it is about providing our audience with an experience that feels local; and we do it at scale.
Partner Management drives all partner-related programs, including partner strategy and innovation, learning and development and G11n external resourcing strategies. This work includes performance management through KPIs written into contracts and risk mitigation strategies woven into the partner escalation process.
We are looking for a highly motivated vendor manager to help create and maintain an ecosystem of vendor partners robust enough to meet all current business needs and resilient enough to address future business requirements. As Vendor Manager, you ensure that all outsourced work supports the overall success of Globalization. You identify Globalization's business requirements, codify them in vendor contracts and ensure that they are met through KPIs. You track the performance criteria of our vendor relationships, including quality, delivery and cost. You minimize the business risk of using outsourced resources. You will be working closely with our APAC regional teams to understand their business needs and identify gaps in our current vendor programs.
This is no ordinary vendor management role. You are a data-driven decision-maker, using all operational and business management tools and techniques at your disposal to keep our business nimble, innovative and proactive. You are curious and driven to push the boundaries of the art and science that is vendor management.
• Normalize our business approach across all Globalization vendors; ensure SLA compliance, driving high quality and consistent output from all localization vendors through KPIs
• Track vendor performance through data and metrics; use data to identify trends, opportunities and risks
• Create, update and maintain all vendor contracts for the Globalization team
• Serve as project manager for all business initiatives where vendors are required to participate and/or deliver results
• Structure quarterly vendor business reviews as a strategic conversation on vendor performance and business opportunities
• Manage, track and document your vendor performance as part of monthly business metrics newsletters and reports
• Build trust with APAC internal and external stakeholders and evaluate how to address regional business challenges within global frameworks
• 5+ years of vendor management experience on the client side, ideally managing a portfolio of partners across multiple countries.
• 4+ years of experience in business operations, consulting, partner operations, partner management or supply chain management at a global scale.
• Experience creating contracts (from RFP to signature), working closely with internal and vendor Legal teams
• Solid grasp of local and global requirements for partner resourcing in APAC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid experience setting up vendor program metrics and strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Strong bias to action; proactive and innovative nature
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be fluent in English and Korean or Japanese
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqz1k1-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.