Global Brand Design Programs Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is the world's premier streaming entertainment company, with over 200 million members in more than 190 countries. With our unique freedom & responsibility culture, Netflix attracts top talent to join us and do the best work of their lives. We work every day to pioneer the future of storytelling, with the mission of creating more empathy in the world. Through an expansive range of TV Shows, documentaries, and feature films told from many perspectives, viewers can experience the full range of human emotions, and in the process, feel closer to others. Because we're all just one story away from each other.
Global Brand Team
This role is an integral part of the Netflix brand team, which is responsible for charting the course for the Netflix brand worldwide. The team's job is to help the company adopt a brand belief system that will guide decisions and build lasting emotional connections with members. We work to build Netflix reputation as one of the world's great brand marketers, and build our brand reputation inside and out.
Brand Programs Team
Core responsibilities for the brand programs team include acting as the conductors across all brand work in the company (whether it's consumer marketing, product, editorial, etc.), close alignment with leadership to ensure our brand work is in sync with key priorities, track programs and results, aligning with our core partners in brand creative, strategy and design to deliver brand excellence, and ensuring that the right thinkers are aligned with the right internal partners to bring our work to life.
Brand Programs Campaign Manager
The main purpose of this role specifically will be to manage all brand marketing campaign project pipelines - including those planned as well as reactive. By focusing on business strategy and operation workflows, this group will work to ensure success in scaling and infusing the brand team creative and strategy work across the company. This group, like the rest of the brand team, will also be scouting on the ridge, identifying opportunities within the company for where brand should be integrated to the work and aligning on how to bring it to life.
• Amplify Brand team impact by removing ambiguities and providing excellence in operations to make the trail and path for innovative brand efforts to go live.
• Ensure clarity in communications internally in roadmap planning and partnerships across all core Brand team efforts company wide through developing scaling systems for our operating rhythm globally - and implementing workflow and tooling innovations.
• Cross Functional Campaign Alignment and Prioritization - This team oversees management across brand strategy and creative development to assure that we eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality work with appropriate velocity. Tether closely with the Brand marketing production team (Strategy, Creative Managers, Production) as well as global cross-functional teams to ensure all touchpoints, projects and work streams are being aligned. This role will have a high level view of all marketing campaigns and partner closely with the producers who will go deep on a project by project basis.
• Scouting opportunities and socializing for long-term Brand Planning
- Work to identify opportunities within the company that should be integrated with brand team thinking/partnership and how to bring that to life globally including partnership with several of our business strategy and planning teams.
Skills and Experience:
• 8+ years working in complex global consumer, entertainment, and/or technology brands either in house or at agencies.
• An incredible eye for detail, expert communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions. Comfortable working with multiple teams and stakeholders across the company and ability to be flexible with priority pivots.
• Able to think outside the box on what operations or program management mean - you have the ability to enable creatives and strategists (embedded in the team and full trust), but simultaneously have the ability to strategically optimize and scale.
• Knowledge of and experience working on brand (marketing and/or product) in tech, with a strong foundation in creative and production program mapping at a larger scale. Experience working with agency partners is a plus.
• Unafraid to get their hands dirty, and demonstrates a bias to action. Should be humble, curious, collaborative, and fast.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Easily builds rapport with operational leaders around the company to earn trust and ensure optimal outcomes and partnerships with brand team.
• A strong background working with internal and third-party tools, preferably tools designed for asset tracking, asset management, and project collaboration.