Full Stack Software Engineer (L5) - Partner Engagement Applications and Insights
The Partner Engagement Applications & Insights team develops software applications and technology that drive the business engagement and relationship with our Partner Ecosystem around the globe to enable a high-quality device streaming experience, convenient payment channels, and the new mobile game experience. Our mission is to bring #NetflixEverywhere by collaborating with our partners effectively at scale.
We are hiring full-stack engineers to build solutions covering a wide range of business automation and developer workflow needs. As our network of partners continues to grow and new partnership opportunities emerge, we are looking for generalizing specialists with the aptitude and agility to work on a broad spectrum of applications with a passion for intuitive user experience through our Partner Connect Portal.
What you will/may do:
• Lead new technical solutions across teams in a multi-disciplinary manner, from requirements to applications deployment
• Revamp and evangelize current platform capabilities to improve the existing Partner Portal to focus on streamlining user experience with simplicity and reusability for engineering efficiency.
• Enhance and maintain a suite of existing partner web applications using engineering best practices to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
• Operate in a cross-functional dynamic environment where you will collaborate and learn from stunning colleagues with different roles and expertise to achieve the common goal of bringing #NetflixEverywhere.
What we are looking for:
• 7+ years of experience in a software development role
• Experience in Java backend services
• Drive innovation through iterative and incremental delivery
• Proven ability to troubleshoot complex systems crafted with microservice architecture
• Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors to understand and leverage their software framework/components/services to build solutions
• Outstanding communicators who are curious, flexible, and selfless
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnn87-35-175-107-185-42 in your application.