With over 208 million paid memberships in 190+ countries, Netflix is changing the way we tell and share stories across the globe. We continue to grow rapidly in APAC, creating TV series, films and documentaries in a diverse range of countries and languages across the region. As we scale, expand our business, open offices in multiple countries, our unique culture and way of operating becomes increasingly challenging.
With that, we are looking for a Financial Accountant to support the preparation of statutory financial reporting, management of external audits and local compliance obligations, and provide general finance support across the region.
At Netflix, we have a unique culture, we challenge the status quo, and operate in a DREAM TEAM. The ideal candidate will be a SUPERSTAR (we don't accept mediocre), and will be able to collaborate effectively with other stunning colleagues across various teams, time zones and cultures. They will have a passion for learning, a unique balance of perfectionism and pragmatism. They will be excited at the prospect of owning projects, juggling multiple tight deadlines, driving efficiencies, challenging the norms to accelerate innovation, and pushing the team to even greater heights. All while being humble, and willing to take on constructive feedback to become even better!
To be a SUPERSTAR in this role, you should have:
• A minimum of 4 years relevant experience, Big 4 external audit experience preferred, if combined with commercial experience, even better.
• This is an accounting role, so CPA / CA / RA or equivalent is required (or on track to complete this in the near future).
• Substantial history working with either IFRS or US GAAP. Experience with another regional Local GAAP is a bonus.
• Familiarity working with excel, google sheets, wdesk, workday and other systems (if you can't do a vlookup, this probably isn't the role for you).
• Fluency in english is required, but another ASEAN language will help to set you apart from the rest.
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Are you joyous at the prospect of joining our team?
If so, apply now!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5b11-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.