With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are looking to hire a go-getter, creative events manager who can lead the development and delivery of world class events from live to virtual and everything in between in Korea. You should not be afraid to push the envelope and bring new ideas to the table, as well as experiment with the latest tools and technologies to elevate our events into unique-to-Netflix experiences. You will have amazing attention to detail, the ability to see the big picture and clearly articulate your vision to internal and external stakeholders, as well as the ability to partner seamlessly, and execute flawlessly in Korea and for K-Content in partnership with the regional team of seasoned professionals who specialize in events.
Reporting to the PR Director for Korea, the role combines project management with partnerships, strategic thinking, execution and the smart use of resources for maximum impact. You will need to have strong cross-functional relationships to create, shape, execute and manage events for Netflix content. The successful candidate will be curious about promotional efforts - paying attention to creativity, concept, quality, and time constraints - and will seek to add value and improve campaigns with new and innovative event ideas.
• Creative conceptualization, crafting of creative proposals and quotations
• Informed captain on all things events, proactively collating feedback and perspectives from cross-functional partners, including title and market publicists, Photo & AV Studio, Editorial & Publishing, to deliver impactful event campaign strategies
• Partner with key stakeholders across multiple disciplines to align on the narratives to build through events
• Produce creative and well-executed experiences that are consumer-centric and unique to Netflix
• Adaptable to hybrid or virtual events, with knowledge of what it takes online and off, including the latest tools, platforms and technologies to bring our vision to life
• External vendor and agency management and supervision
• Provide team with strategic direction on sourcing of venues, vendors, entertainment and event related requirements
• Superior project, budget and time management skills, within tight deadlines
• 10+ yrs of events experience preferably from the entertainment industry that includes managing, executing, planning and staffing events at an agency, studio, network or with a brand (experience in film or television awards campaigns is a bonus)
• A self starter who is able to work independently, and under pressure, while consistently exercising sound judgement even when faced with ambiguity
• Resourceful strategic thinker and creative problem solver
• Ability to pivot quickly and maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour
• Articulate what is and is not required to deliver a successful campaign
• Be transparent and unafraid to challenge, ask questions or call out obstacles
• Agile with meticulous attention to details
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to roll up your sleeves to get things done
• Excellent communication in Korean and English fluency is a plus
The Netflix culture attracts talents who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion, and curiosity. Read our culture memo (available in Korean). If it resonates with you, maybe you're the right person to join our team.