Senior Strategy Manager - Digital Customer Experience
London, United Kingdom
Manager, Studio Safety - Longcross Studios
Longcross Studios, Chertsey UK
Corporate Real Estate, Employee Health, Workplace, and Security
We are seeking a Studio Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Manager to join our growing team. This role will be based at Longcross Studios and will implement, maintain and oversee programs to ensure compliance with environmental, occupational health, safety regulatory requirements, and industry standards for Longcross Studios as well as work with the wider EHS team to establish and improve our regional and global programs. As such, the applicant should have extensive experience and knowledge of the operation of a complex facility, facility/vendor/contractor safety management, and ideally knowledge of film production operations. The successful candidate will be passionate, relational, collaborative, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a strong communicator, solution-driven, and able to exercise good judgment.
Responsibilities include by are not limited to:
• Provide professional, consistent on-site EHS specialist support to our Studio Operations team including development, deployment, monitoring & review of EHS management systems, compliance calendar, equipment, processes, and programs
• Work cross-functionally with security, production safety, studio operations, local stakeholders, and peers to identify program improvements and provide solutions to improve the safety program
• Build and maintain relationships with productions and tenants on site, carry out regular assurance reviews and work with them on improvements and ensuring compliance with H&S regulations and Netflix standards
• Respond to, and investigate emergencies, incidents, and accidents
• Manage incident investigations to determine and implement root cause corrective actions
• Leverage lessons learned and develop corrective/preventive measuresCollect, measure and analyze metrics and performance, to discover trends for continuous improvement
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with industry safety organizations, employee representatives, and governmental regulatory agencies as appropriate
• Manage regulatory agency and external stakeholder EHS activities, including reporting, visits, or inspections
• Monitor, interpret, and assess existing or emerging EHS laws, regulations, regulatory policy, and industry practices to determine operational and business impacts
• Customize, integrate and implement strategies, policies, programs, procedures, standards, training, processes, and actions to effectively manage applicable or relevant requirements
• Significant proven experience in Environmental, Health, and Safety with a track record of increasing scope, responsibility, and complexity
• Experience collaborating with a diverse cross-functional team, including senior internal partners, project managers, legal, human resources, risk management, and workplace managers
• Working knowledge of legal requirements, regulations, codes, standards, directives, and administrative policies), industry best practices, and EHS management systems
• Experience prioritizing and managing multiple & technical assignments concurrently. Experience developing and implementing goals and strategies based on organizational goals
• Ability to problem-solve, influence partners, and manage multiple day-to-day projects in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused attitude
• Ability to work in a dynamic team, whose primary aim is to freely share knowledge, while expanding a vibrant global safety culture that encourages all to ''Netflix Safely''
• Level 6 EHS Diploma (NEBOSH or NCRQ)
• Understanding of motion picture and television production processes including organizational structure, terminology, equipment, construction methods, stunt, and special effects techniques, etc.
• Experience partnering with studio operations teams, risk managers, loss control executives, and insurance underwriters
• Experience working with EHS Management software and common report tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbp7we-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.