Manager, Global Security Programs
Los Angeles, CA
At Netflix, we are hyper-focused on continually innovating, growing impact and finding new paths to entertain the world. It's an exciting time to be part of a team that is contributing to driving value for the business through more effective resource management.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Director of Partner Operations will be responsible for a new team at Netflix whose charter is to build a more robust vendor operations model for our product and media initiatives. In success, the ideal candidate develops strategies to prioritize and scale workflows and advance the most effective operational vendor ecosystem to meet business needs. This role will manage a team including the verticals of Partner Success, Technical Partner Operations, and Project Management.
• Extensive experience in building and scaling flexible resource allocation through operational vendors for large-scale, global companies. Background in business process outsourcing and management.
• Experience leading and successfully delivering complex team engagements that require identification, prioritization, design and implementation of scalable solutions with external vendors
• Ability to develop incentives to optimize tasks and workflows and build clear metrics to gauge performance and evaluate outcomes
• Background in establishing operational objectives and aligning team contributions to key business priorities
• Established strategic partnerships and negotiated commercial terms with industry operational vendors
• Previous people management experience, specifically in mentoring both seasoned and new managers
• Strong ability to lead through influence, especially cross-functionally
• Experience working with business teams outside the US; cross-regionally a plus (EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
• Background in asset delivery and management and/or promotional media preferred
• Thrive in ambiguity and be able to proactively chart path forward in emerging business areas
• Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills
• Works well with both creative and analytical stakeholders
• Embraces Netflix culture and our key values
• This role can be based remotely in the US, however, regular travel to our California offices (Los Angeles or Los Gatos locations) will be required once we return to an in-office model.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke3v4-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.