N-Tech Operations & Support
The Operator Partner Engagement team at Netflix enables consumers around the world to discover and sign up for Netflix across operator distribution channels, and to enjoy Netflix on the operator-managed devices such as set-top boxes and smartphones. In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), we work closely with companies like Orange, Sky, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom, Altice, Vodafone, Ooredoo, and more.
As the Director Operator Partner Engagements for EMEA, you'll lead a strategically critical team enabling partners across the region to help make paying for and playing Netflix easy and convenient. That includes being a thought leader on continuing innovation to improve the customer journey while efficiently scaling programs such as bundles, device and payment integrations.
In this role, you will:
• Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders while balancing product + technology needs with longer term relationship objectives
• Synthesize and streamline business and technology solutions that strengthen our partnerships while advancing our service
• Navigate complex business and technology relationships with industry leading platform providers
• Set and implement engagement strategy with senior executives across cultures
• Drive program priorities, product designs and overall user experience, without leaning on authority
• Be an excellent team builder, with an ability to attract and retain top talent
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, listening and presentation skills, as well as crisp oral and written communications
• Inform business decisions based on data and metrics
Your experiences are drawn from:
• 10+ years experience building & managing long term strategic relationships with industry leading international organizations
• Proven track record of managing multi-party projects, or technology ecosystems
• Technology background, including embedded software and platforms
• Successful shipment of significant consumer products, payment platform software or services, especially for video or music
• Data-driven analysis and decision-making, informed by a passion for metrics
• Operating in an environment fluent in English (additional language skills are a big plus)
This is a high-profile position with management and cross-functional responsibility. In addition to defining and executing strategic initiatives for key partnerships, you will be a leader within a high-performance organization that is really, truly changing how the world watches movies and TV. Our culture is unique and is a key part of our approach to innovation. Perhaps the most critical aspect that will determine success in this role is the ability to adapt and embrace the Netflix culture.