Manager, Marketing Partnerships - SEA
We are looking for an experienced and passionate executive to lead our APAC Creative Marketing Production team, based in our Singapore, Mumbai, Seoul, and Tokyo offices. Creative Marketing Production is a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to join our APAC team, a region that is shaping the future growth for Netflix, and to drive how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
In this role, you will lead a team of highly talented producers and operational strategists, who manage the end-to-end production process of our marketing campaigns, delivering on hundreds of marketing projects each year, across multiple markets and media channels.
The ideal candidate excels at identifying and implementing cross-functional solutions that will drive marketing operational scale and improved quality for our campaigns in the region. You are an inspiring and inclusive leader, with experience developing and coaching teams towards shared common goals, and with an ability to lead through influence and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity. If you are someone who has a passion for both art and science, who thrives in bridging multi-disciplinary ideas and teams - from strategy to creative, technology, and operations - then this role is for you!
• Functional Expert. Lead a multi-disciplinary team with technical expertise in project management and creative production (across video, artwork/print, digital, integrated/experiential). Drive regional business innovation and vision for these functional areas, both internally (for our teams, workflows, and tooling) and externally (for how we work with our agency partners).
• Operational Strategist. Proactively identify business-critical issues and opportunities to improve how we track, produce, share, utilize, and traffic promotional assets at Netflix, balancing the short and long-term needs of multiple cross-functional Marketing and Communications teams.
• Team Leadership. Empower, support, and cultivate a flat organization of senior-level creative production and operational professionals. A natural team leader with a proven track record of articulating team purpose and priorities, and rallying teams around these.
• Global & Regional Player. Ability to be an advocate for the specific needs of APAC, and drive local and regional solutions to meet these, while contributing to how we bridge and shape our global production and operational strategies.
• Culture Building. Be a strong culture role model, leading by example in alignment with our principles of Inclusion, Freedom & Responsibility, and Context, Not Control, giving individual collaborators space and support to thrive at Netflix.
Experience & Skills
• Experience managing and leading medium to large-sized multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed teams, including people managers.
• Fluency in English is required. Local language skills are a plus.
• Functional expertise in marketing creative production, localization, and/or operations, with an emphasis on experience working with APAC teams and agencies.
• Experience managing and scaling a high volume of creative assets and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Be both quantitative and qualitative. You have strong analytical acumen to evaluate complex systems and dissect problems. You will build confidence across disciplines, speak multiple professional languages, and translate needs into opportunities.
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and have a goal-oriented entrepreneurial mindset, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rve1vw-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.