We are looking for an experienced and passionate executive to lead our US Films Creative Marketing Production team, based in Los Angeles, California. Creative Marketing Production is a center-of-excellence for creative operations and marketing production, working closely with Marketing, Communications, & Product groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 208+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global content.
In this role, you will chart the operational and executional strategy across our US Films marketing slate, leading a team of highly talented creative producers, project managers, and operational strategists, who manage the end-to-end production process of our marketing campaigns, delivering thousands of marketing assets each year across multiple markets and media channels.
The ideal candidate excels at identifying and implementing cross-functional solutions that will drive operational scale and improved quality for our marketing campaigns across our slate of US-based Films. You are an inspiring and inclusive leader, with experience developing and coaching teams towards shared common goals, collaborating with multiple stakeholder teams, and leading through influence, all while demonstrating strong judgment in the face of ambiguity -- and a passion for the Film space. If you are someone who has a passion for both art and science, who thrives in bridging multi-disciplinary ideas and teams - from strategy to creative, technology, and operations - then this role is for you!
• Functional Expert. Lead a multi-disciplinary team with technical expertise in creative operations, project management and integrated production. Drive business innovation and vision for these functional areas, both internally (for our teams, workflows, and tooling) and cross-functionally (across our stakeholder teams).
• Operational Strategist & Project Management. Proactively identify business-critical issues and opportunities to improve how we track, produce, share, utilize, and traffic promotional assets at Netflix, balancing the short and long-term needs of multiple cross-functional Marketing and Communications teams. Elevate our project management functions to enable flexible processes and structure, while also driving accountability for process improvement
• Team Leadership. Empower, support, and cultivate a flat organization of senior-level creative production and operational professionals. A natural team leader with a proven track record of articulating team purpose and priorities, and rallying teams around these. Take a hands-on approach to campaign challenges to better support them in their day-to-day.
• Resource & Capacity Planning. Plan and optimize team bandwidth across a robust slate of titles, ensuring adequate coverage and maximum impact. Contribute to long range team planning and forecasting, anticipating roadblocks and volume spikes.
• Global & Regional Player. Ability to be an advocate for the specific needs of US Films, while driving custom solutions to meet them. Stay in lockstep with other managers across US Series and US Non-Fiction/Kids-Family Animation, as well as other leaders globally, to strike a balance between those custom solutions and functional consistency.
• Data Fluency. Partner with Strategy & Analysis counterparts to further our operational metrics agenda and drive process improvements. Represent CMP in US Films budget conversations, ensuring work is adequately forecasted and funded.
• Culture Building. Be a strong culture role model, leading by example in alignment with our principles of Inclusion, Freedom & Responsibility, Context, Not Control, and Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled, giving individual collaborators space and support to thrive at Netflix.
Experience & Skills
• Experience managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
• Functional expertise and leadership experience in marketing creative production, creative operations, and/or project management
• Experience managing and scaling a high volume of creative assets and campaign types in parallel
• Experience in Entertainment Marketing and/or Studio Experience with key insights and knowledge of Theatrical workflows
• Be both quantitative and qualitative. You have strong analytical acumen to evaluate complex systems and dissect problems. You will build confidence across disciplines, speak multiple professional languages, and translate needs into opportunities.
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and have a goal-oriented entrepreneurial mindset, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw744j-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.