Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our regional expansion, we are looking for a seasoned regional program manager of Design & Construction. This position will be based in California. You will report to a global Design & Construction leader based in Los Angeles.
As part of the Real Estate & Workplace team, you will lead design & construction projects in an ever-changing Americas real estate portfolio that is experiencing explosive growth. You will go beyond simply completing projects on time and within budget because you recognize the value of the physical workplace and its impact on employee engagement & productivity. We don't want to just be a place to work, we want to be THE place to work.
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
• Lead the real estate project delivery process for all Americas locations, including budget development, design & planning, construction and commissioning.
• See that the Project Schedule, incorporating dates and times for decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, lead times for fabrication, and field installation, is established and maintained.
• Ensure that the prescribed quality and financial control measures are implemented and maintained throughout the life of the project.
• Closely align with internal stakeholders and colleagues across Real Estate, Workplace, Employee Technology, and Security.
• Work effectively with regional developers, landlords, and government agencies.
• Establish regional partnerships with architects, engineers, consultants, and contractors.
• Provide clear & frequent projects updates to leaders & internal stakeholders that define project status, schedule, & risks.
• Prioritize incoming project workload across all markets and ensure resources are assigned to lead in the development & execution.
• Manage yearly CAPEX budget, provide accurate & timely reforecasting, and create a multi-year CAPEX plan that aligns with overall real estate & workplace objectives.
• Leverage our global scale & purchasing power to reduce overall costs on goods and services.
• International travel will be required.
• 10+ years experience in Design/Construction project delivery in a high speed and dynamic environment.
• Ability to prioritize and high level of organizational skills.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and contracts.
• Have an understanding of project cost analysis.
• Google Office Suite.