At Netflix, we are always on our way to bring even more joy to the members around the world. Within Product, we have a very high velocity in innovations within the core member experience and we never stop challenging ourselves and are constantly thinking about connecting with our members in new ways or even in new domains!
Member Product Data Science and Engineering is at the forefront of these innovations. We are looking for accomplished data science and analytics leaders to join us. You'll lead a team of talented data scientists that drive product innovations with our partner teams in product management & engineering via insights, behavioral research, causal inference & machine learning. You'll be responsible for driving innovation roadmaps to improve our machine learning models and experimentation techniques. As leader of this team, you will also be a close partner to our business stakeholders and will help shape strategy.
We're looking for
• You have a deep technical background in applied data science, spanning some or all of: statistics, experimentation, machine learning, causal methods and behavioral analytics.
• You likely have a M.S. or Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Physics, Operations Research, etc.
• You have demonstrated strength in applying statistics, experimentation, and modeling to applied business problems.
• You have experience in leading and building high-caliber, data focused teams with diverse technical strengths and more importantly are experienced in developing and fostering an inclusive team culture.
• You are skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization or company where collaboration and integration with other teams across multiple disciplines is essential to the success of your team.
• You have exceptional communication skills, especially when partnering with business stakeholders to drive impact and shape strategy.
Netflix's culture is an integral part of what makes us successful, and we approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that bringing together different perspectives and backgrounds helps build stronger teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pw69-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.