Data Analyst, Production Health & Safety (UCAN)
The Netflix Production Health and Safety Program Data Analyst will serve as the data guru for our UCAN Production Health and Safety team, supporting a wide range of data and analysis requests related to health and safety in our film and series productions. Reporting into the Director of Production Health and Safety, this role partners closely with a wide range of cross functional partners including: Production Management, Production HR, Employment Legal, Risk Management, and Production Security.
A successful candidate will be highly quantitative, driven and curious. They will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities.
• The Data Analyst will perform data analysis and develop insightful dashboards, memos & presentations that summarize the data related to Production Health and Safety programs, projects and performance.
• Collaborate with the Risk Management, Production Management, Production HR, Finance, and Production Safety teams to improve our data ecosystem over time, including the data itself and the tools that will help us to analyze and interpret results and trends.
• Review and compile data related to OSHA recordkeeping and other regulatory-required health and safety data.
• Develop tools and analysis to support decision-making related to how we prioritize Production Health and Safety initiatives.
• 3 - 6 years of experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. management consulting, corporate analytics, strategy and operations, or other roles requiring a blend of analytical, strategic, and cross-functional work).
• An ability to coordinate cross-functional projects and/or prior project management experience.
• Experience working with Business Insights tools like Tableau.
• Expertise with spreadsheet-based tools like Google Sheets or Excel.
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesize information across a broad ecosystem to diagnose problems and devise solutions.
• Comfortable with ambiguity; able to thrive with minimal oversight and process, while keeping leadership informed on progress against deadlines.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience). Preferably in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other quantitative field.
• A passion to serve the needs of Production within the Netflix organization.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, possess an abundance of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a great sense of humor
• Self-starter and fast learner that can work independently while using impeccable judgment.
• Understanding of motion picture and television production processes including organizational structure, terminology, equipment, construction methods, stunt, and special effects techniques, etc. is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roj61p-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.