The Globalization team is responsible for the translation and cultural adaptation of most things Netflix creates, from beautiful user interfaces to cinematic original programming. We treat each country we enter differently, since it is not just about translation, it is about providing our audience with an experience that feels local; and we do it at scale.
The Globalization Engagement team manages the vendors who perform all translation-related work. We measure the output quality of those vendors and manage vendor performance in order to assess the operational performance of all Globalization. We are looking for a Data Analyst to support and sustain the data infrastructure that drives our operational performance.
As a Data Analyst, you will collaborate with our Analytics Program Manager and other Globalization team members, to support the data and infrastructure that translate business requirements into operational excellence. You will learn everything about Globalization data in order to provide relevant and valuable insights into our performance. You will use your analytical capabilities to create Globalization- and Netflix-ready dashboards to review, measure and manage the business.
• Track and maintain data integrity across multiple tools and workflows; identify and resolve data inconsistencies.
• Prepare regular business health and insights decks for Globalization
• Build and manage external-facing reporting for the team
• Build and maintain data ingestion pipelines
• Perform ad hoc analyses and queries as necessary (for requests that cannot be answered via existing dashboards)
• Provide analytical support for initiatives (that are fairly straightforward but might require complex analytics)
• Collaborate with the Analytics Program Manager to create an optimized business operations framework against which the Globalization team can perform and support translation at scale.
• Develop and maintain effective communication tools to report business performance and drive business decisions both internally (vendor QBRs and newsletters) and externally (dashboards) for Globalization.
• BA/BS degree in Data Analytics, Business, Finance or Operations.
• 3+ years of experience in consulting, business operations or data analytics at a global scale.
• Required Skills: advanced SQL, advanced python (pandas & numpy, data visualization libraries), ETL, Tableau (or similar dashboard platforms); experience with jupyter notebooks preferred
• Excellent analytical skills with experience managing and utilizing large data sets to drive performance and process improvement
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate risks and dependencies, and to distill complex concepts into simple, actionable recommendations at the leadership level.
• Drive decisions and change management through data analysis, collaboration and leadership.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv16p7-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.