Manager, Title Operations
Mexico City, Mexico
About the job
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Customer Experience Manager to drive our Latin America Customer Service strategy forward as we continue to expand our footprint throughout the LatAm Region. The Customer Experience Manager for LatAm will have responsibility for our outsourced operations throughout the LatAm region, headquartered in Mexico City. Our leader must effectively help build an inclusive local team culture rooted in our unique company values to drive engagement and retention You will report directly to the Director of CS, LatAm. Success in this role will be measured through your ability to drive Netflix Customer Service performance to be the best in our network and industry, while also building a culturally aligned team driven to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Launch, build and scale vendors in LatAm to support Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Global English (voice, chat and social media channels).
• Oversee multiple partners within the LatAm region (must be willing to travel).
• Ensure that partner performance targets are consistently exceeded while maintaining a good interpersonal relationship with the local sites
• Responsible for leading site leadership to achieve high performance through high touch culture, guidance, and accountability
• Actively contribute to and execute against regional strategy and clearly communicate direction and expectations to the partner network
• Collaborate closely and proactively cross-functionally and within the global team
• Spearhead and drive support projects and new initiatives that allow us to identify best practices to share across the global CS network
• Exercise critical thinking skills by finding meaningful patterns and insights when assessing partners performance.
• Able to translate those findings into feedback to partners while ensuring accountability during execution
• Build a culture which supports our primary aim to deliver an amazing customer experience and anchors on the Netflix CS global values
• Negotiate and coordinate commercial agreements
• Advanced written and spoken English and Spanish (Brazilian Portuguese preferred)
• 5+ years experience ramping and managing medium-large scale Operations (500+ Full-time employees)
• Proven experience with different markets in LatAm (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Peru preferred)
• Proven experience developing and leading large teams in a high-performance culture
• Proven ability to track, measure, and optimize multi-disciplined operation teams
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and summarize complex performance and customer data to drive actionable plans that are impactful to the business
• Experience with Speech to Text Analytics is preferred
• Experience presenting reports, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management
• Experience handling Global Accounts
• Ability to build strong relationships within CS and cross-functional teams
• Ability to communicate effectively, as well as understanding other people's perspectives
• Experience managing Business Process Outsourcing partners is preferred
• Understanding of SVOD platforms' (streaming video on demand) preferred
• Strong commercial and strategic insight and experience
• Willing to work at our Netflix Mexico City office