There's no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user experience.
At Netflix's Creative Planning team, our mission is to revolutionize the way promotional content is created and delivered, finding new ways for prospective and current Netflix members to discover new stories. This is your chance to help transform how Netflix and Netflix titles are presented, consumed, and perceived.
As Netflix continues to scale across the globe, our Creative Resource Management Team will be the driving force in building the teams that power our promotional production. A diverse team of creative production professionals, the team is reinventing how we find and develop talent across the globe.
We are looking for a Creative Resource Manager in LATAM to support our marketing and product teams as we scale more diverse and inclusive resources across the region. In this role, you will work with cross-functional partners to scope, scale, and build world-class creative and production teams.
You will be part of a team that's driving the future of Netflix promotional strategy and the systems that drive our ability to scale the business across the globe.
The role is located in LATAM and will report to the Manager, Creative Resource Management.
• Responsible for the recruitment, resourcing, and management of Creative talent across design, editorial, audio, and motion teams in LATAM.
• Develop and scale auditioning pipelines and expand the diversity of our creative teams.
• Manage talent allocations and centrally track progress across projects in the region.
• Evaluate project needs against broad, cross-functionally led creative briefs, making talent decisions autonomously in the best interests of internal Netflix partner teams.
• Run auditions for new talent; evaluating, critiquing, and building new resource pools across all disciplines in-region.
• Develop new team structures, ways of working, and innovative approaches to challenging creative assignments.
• Maintain budgetary and core resourcing documentation holistically for creative productions throughout the production process for assessment on a quarterly basis.
• Measure the impact of talent performance, ensuring they are meeting business partner expectations.
• Evaluate talent feedback from cross-functional partners and maintain feedback in the talent database.
• Provide continuous feedback between cross-functional creative teams, managers, and partners on talent performance and workflow improvements.
• Critically reviewing resource allocations and workflows, identifying potential opportunities to develop more established ''managed services'' agency partnerships.
• Make critical business decisions including talent vetting choices, as well as booking and contractual agreements based on partner and talent performance.
• Maintain the bar for creative excellence in creative expectations across the regional talent pool.
• Proven track record of creative resourcing with substantial experience in Post-Production, Design, VFX or Creative Agency Environment.
• Extremely High EQ: Ability to negotiate and navigate complex situations.
• Experience working at a technology, entertainment, gaming, or film/animation company.
• Ability to empower creative talent (creatives should feel like this person is ''one of them''), but simultaneously have the ability to strategically optimize and scale.
• Strong understanding of creative workflows for AV, Audio, and Design.
• Business proficiency in English and Spanish fluency. Portuguese a plus.
• Experience managing and onboarding freelancers, vendors, agencies, and contractors.
• E2E understanding of how to create, manage and optimize timelines and budgets.
• Working knowledge of Google Apps Suite,and familiarity with Adobe infrastructure Suite.
• Exceptional communicator and detail-oriented.
• Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
• Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude.
• Experience working on projects with a high volume of deliverables.
• People management or project management software experience. Knowledge of Airtable and Monday a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0we01-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.