Brand Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a Marketing Creative Producer to lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class entertainment campaigns for Japan. This person will be joining our Creative Marketing Production team, a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
In this role, you will partner with marketing leads on bringing the creative vision to life by focusing on how these ideas will be produced and implemented. You will create innovative connections between our content and consumers and manage the end-to-end production process of non-traditional marketing tactics. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge strategic, creative and technical needs. You are a senior creative producer with a proven track record of bringing marketing campaigns to life across a variety of media, spaces, and canvases.
• Contribute to Japan Creative and Production needs, by driving creative marketing innovation, online and offline.
• Manage and own local creative and production agency relationships to maintain industry leading executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original and licensed titles.
• Lead, brief, plan and manage internal and external local integrated & short-form production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset delivery, whilst always managing expectations.
• Be a regional creative and production expert, driving workflow practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities and cultural nuances back with global and international teams.
• Manage localisation, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.).
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Work closely with the global teams, supporting local implementation and customisation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Work closely with the other regional teams, supporting local implementation of other regional campaigns, leveraging regional materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• At least 8 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, on-ground event activations, digital marketing and paid social campaigns.
• Language Proficiency - Japanese: Fluent, English: Business level
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localisation workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video, Digital and Print materials.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, across Japan. Global experience is a bonus.
• Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading creative and production agencies in Japan.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and leadership in the face of ambiguity.
• You are always-solving and forever curious.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• Passion for TV and film content with some knowledge of the entertainment landscape and media trends for Japan and globally
• You are a multi-tasker, with clear time management and prioritization skills.
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees. Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d228my-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.