With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Production at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation. We're breaking new ground in Asia, and we want like-minded individuals who want to be a part of this revolutionary journey. We are looking for an experience and dynamic Creative and Production individual to drive best-in-class campaigns across Japan. In this role, you will be responsible for working with the wider Creative and Production team to drive end-to-end creative and production processes of our marketing campaign initiatives. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge BOTH creative and technical needs, and are an effective communicator and collaborator.
Based in Seoul, Korea and reporting to the Creative Marketing Production Manager APAC, you will join the Korea team to contribute and manage the concepting, creative production and delivery of short-form marketing materials for both online and offline campaigns.
• Contribute to Korea Creative and Production needs, by driving creative marketing innovation, online and offline.
• Manage and own local creative and production agency relationships to maintain industry leading executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original and licensed titles.
• Lead, brief, plan and manage internal and external local integrated & short-form production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset delivery, whilst always managing expectations.
• Be a regional creative and production expert, driving workflow practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities and cultural nuances back with global and international teams.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Work closely with the global teams, supporting local implementation and customization of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Work closely with the other regional teams, supporting local implementation of other regional campaigns, leveraging regional materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• At least 10 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, on-ground event activations, digital marketing and paid social campaigns.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video, Digital and Print materials.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, across Korea. Global experience is a bonus.
• Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading creative and production agencies in Korea.
• Fluency in English and Korean required