Asset Lab within Creative Labs experiments with compelling artwork, video, and audio for our global platform. We're looking for a Creative Producer to join the Asset Lab team, to unite cross-functional teams developing the best assets for our members and workflows for our creators. This opportunity combines collaborating on creative strategy, project management, and large-scale team coordination in a fully autonomous environment. This role is an integral part of defining how films and TV shows are represented globally on our service through resourcing, organization, and communication. The Creative Producer is responsible for end-to-end project management and production of all creative assets for Asset Lab testing initiatives.
Qualified candidates are curious, intelligent, and empathetic. You're a skilled communicator who both welcomes and can provide honest, candid feedback. The ideal candidate excels at building and maintaining strong cross-functional relationships and must be passionate about innovation at the intersection of content and data, and using data to drive and define creative excellence.
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available.
• Participate in collaboration from concept to production for on-service asset testing.
• Familiarity with tools such as Monday.com, AirTable, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and frame.io
• Coordinate creative resourcing efforts on a per-project-basis
• Source and screen candidates for team growth, with an aptitude to assess multi-disciplinary backgrounds and skill sets.
• Collaborate with the Creative Planning team to measure and track vendor/contractor performance
• Experience managing and onboarding freelancers, vendors, agencies, and contractors
• Crafting and maintenance of project relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets and cross-functional creative socialization
• Oversee tracking of content creation and timelines.
• Find opportunities to optimize the production process and creative workflow for vendors and contractors.
• Manage operational prioritization and support on all deliverables by advising internal creative team and external partners; identify potential risks and develop contingency plans and contribute to communications to cross-function partners of any changes.
• Ability to self-manage, budget, and organize workloads around tight deadlines
• Manage projects and timelines from kickoff to completion
• Understand, advocate for, and embody the company's values and team goals
• Has an eye for creative quality (especially as it pertains to resourcing)
• Provide creative production oversight of asset quality and standards with cross functional partners (i.e. Innovation Management) for all stages of technical builds, including editorial/functional quality assurance, delivery for localization
• Management and oversight of project meetings (i.e. production kick-off, weekly creative tactical) related to the development of creative
• Ability to enable creatives and creative talent (should understand the creative process and support exploration of high creative standards), with simultaneous ability to strategically optimize and scale
• Strong leadership cross-functionally to bring multiple departments together to accomplish a complex objective
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Strong oral and written communication and collaboration skills