Internal and Product Communications Manager
Product Creative Studio is responsible for defining and developing the creative strategy for how titles on Netflix are creatively represented to over 200M members around the world.
Our purpose is to create joy for our members by helping them discover stories they'll love - and we do this by marrying entertainment and visual storytelling with data and innovation to develop creative (artwork and video) for touch points across the Netflix experience.
The Creative Operations Manager will help drive operational excellence and scale for the team, overseeing project intake, title routing, and creative talent resourcing, with a robust, data-informed approach that can flex across a diverse range of territories and business priorities. This role manages the production process to ensure seamless delivery and workflow efficiencies, identifying opportunities for optimisation where possible. They communicate with all stakeholders to reinforce the operational pipeline and work as a conduit between them, driving progress on initiatives.
• Oversee and manage brief intake.
• Manage the routing pipeline with a strong focus on unlocking the best creative resource for the briefs on hand while managing for scale and efficiency.
• Resource for the Product Creative Studio internal creative makers and/or contingent talent by taking creative needs, project scope, timeline, and budget into consideration.
• Track budgets, understand budgeting priorities.
• Build a healthy habit across the team for reporting and adoption of project management tools.
• Optimise existing workflows and develop new, scalable ones to ensure that we produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Work closely with partner teams to identify and solve for creative resourcing gaps - both internally and externally.
• Build strong connections with global teams to share best practices.
The Right Stuff
• Extensive experience in leading creative operations or project management, preferably at a creative agency or in-house creative team, managing high asset volume projects.
• Solid production experience across AV, design and digital creative workflows.
• Gumption to build, test, and iterate - this is a new, fast growing team with big plans!
• Strong operational skills, specifically when running day to day workflows and talent allocation required in a post-production studio.
• Ability to forecast budget, needs and workload in a post-studio setting.
• Experience working and communicating with creatives ie. editors, designers, motion graphics artists, etc.
• Good understanding of the creative talent ecosystem across the region, i.e Asia Pacific;
• Great interpersonal skills with proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Strong ability to communicate complex scaling efforts in a simplified manner.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.