London, United Kingdom
Netflix seeks an experienced real estate lawyer to handle a wide array of responsibilities related to production and corporate real estate. With continued expansion and ongoing production across the globe, it's a great time to join. Read our culture to learn more about how we work. This position can be based in either our London or Amsterdam office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Structure, draft, negotiate and counsel on a broad range of real estate agreements related to lease and freehold acquisition and disposition transactions, development of real property, and facilities services agreements.
• Work with production and corporate business partners to identify and refine deal points in the process of drafting, negotiating and reviewing real estate heads of terms and other proposals.
• Support production and corporate business partners in structuring leases and fee acquisition deals, advising on matters of real property law, practice and interpretation.
• Advise legal partners handling short term lease and license agreements for the production teams (series and film).
• Preparation and updating of real estate forms.
• Partner with and manage outside counsel with respect to both corporate and production real estate transactions.
Candidate Profile - The successful candidates will also possess the following:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
• Ability to draft and negotiate in multiple language(s) helpful.
• A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion.
The successful candidate will be a UK qualified solicitor with at least five years of commercial real estate experience, preferably at both a property law firm and as in-house counsel with experience in the EMEA region broadly. Experience with television and film production and property development is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nkj6-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.