With over 200 Million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. Netflix provides content to virtually all countries around the globe and we are excited to bring even more of our Originals programming to our viewers everywhere.
Netflix seeks an experienced, film-focused attorney with excellent deal-making and drafting skills to join Netflix's Original Studio Film initiative. The candidate will be an important member of the Business & Legal Affairs team, primarily responsible for negotiating and drafting above-the-line talent development and production agreements. The candidate will also oversee production and solve issues that arise throughout the life cycle of a project.
The successful candidate will have at least 7+ years of relevant business and legal affairs experience in film working for a production company, studio or law firm.
In addition, the candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Strong industry relationships and in-depth negotiation and drafting experience.
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
• Commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion.
• J.D. and membership in good standing in at least one state bar.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2n31-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.