Associate, Partnerships Strategy Planning & Analysis
Los Gatos, CA
Netflix is seeking an experienced Content Designer (Content Strategist, UX Writer, Product Writer) to work on consumer-facing payment initiatives. This team focuses on building scalable payment experiences and introducing new payment solutions for a global audience. The successful candidate will combine creative leadership and communication with a passion for efficiency, user experience design, and entertainment.
The Role: As part of a cross-functional team, you'll create clear, scalable product experiences that minimize friction and help Netflix speak meaningfully to a global audience. You'll partner with product and design leadership on the vision and roadmap, and impact how we leverage content design principles to drive product frameworks. On the Content Design team, you'll help identify and lead opportunities to scale tools and tasks to effectively collaborate across teams and build consistent experiences.
The Team: You'll join a small, collaborative group of Content Designers who work side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Analysts. You'll also partner with our Globalization team to make our product amazing around the world.
• You excel at communicating in simple and meaningful ways
• You'll provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing, and know how to create clear, concise user experiences
• You're a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across channels
• You're passionate about systems thinking and have an eagle eye for detail
• You have experience designing workflows and thrive in ambiguity
• You communicate productively with both visual and technical thinkers, and will be comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture
• You balance and manage feedback from multiple stakeholders and apply sound judgment in incorporating revisions
• 10+ years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy, short-form digital
• Experience with payments and consumer products, specializing in working on global brands/experiences
• Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows, framing and scaling content design solutions
• Comfortable with A/B testing: Forming a hypothesis, designing a test, and building off results
• Mastery of AP style and the confidence to know when to break the rules
• Highly collaborative and self-directed
• Proficiency in languages other than English is a plus