Senior Data Scientist - Studio Production Data Science & Engineering
Los Angeles, CA
The Netflix People Technology team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our HR organization. As we expand the studio behind the world's leading internet television network, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to join our growing team. We are seeking an outgoing, curious Business Analyst to work in a rapidly developing environment with multiple internal stakeholders throughout the business.
This position will be based in the company's Los Angeles office and will report to the Manager, People Technology. To succeed in this role you should have at least 5 years of working experience in implementing and supporting HCM/HRIS applications. This role provides the opportunity to participate in requirements definition, development, training and implementation, and offers tremendous job satisfaction for a highly motivated problem solver. An ability to think critically and outside of the box is a must.
Visit our culture document and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
• Work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams including Netflix Animation Studio, Production HR, Studio Finance, Business and Legal Affairs, Talent Operations, and Payroll
• Configure and maintain business process definitions in Workday
• Develop and support integrations (EIB) for inbound and outbound data exchange between Workday and other internal/external systems
• Build reports and dashboards using Report Writer
Experience & Competencies Required
• At least 5 years of hands-on Business Analyst experience working with Workday HCM
• Subject matter expertise on the following Workday modules: Core HCM, Compensation, & Absence
• Experience working in a studio production environment
• Strong understanding of HR domain and processes
• Project management skills and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills