Global Brand Team
This role is an integral part of the Netflix brand team, which is responsible for charting the course for the Netflix brand worldwide. The team's job is to help the company adopt a brand belief system that will guide decisions and build lasting emotional connections with members. We work to build the Netflix reputation as one of the world's great brand marketers and build
our brand reputation inside and out.
Brand Design Team
Core responsibilities of the brand team include giving life to the global brand territory,
partnering with business units across the company to help them make the Netflix brand
real in their day to day work, and developing strategic marketing and communications tools
and campaigns that reinforce our brand position. Core responsibilities for the brand design team include providing design recommendations, guidance to a range of brand asset needs, and ensuring that all visual work adheres to the Netflix Branding Guidelines. This group,
like the rest of the brand team, will also be scouting on the ridge, identifying impactful opportunities within the company for where brand should be integrated to the work
and aligning on how to bring it to life.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide design thinking and design expertise for the Brand Team Project needs. You'll partner closely with our Brand Design team and company leaders to bring our emotional brand promise to life through branding, design systems,
and creative work.
• Provide design and visual concepting executions for a variety of needs that may include presentations, photo-comping of creative ideas, graphs, and simple illustration.
• With collaboration of the Brand Team leadership, develop and implement procedures to improve the Brand Team's workflow of design and visual art needs, storage and archiving of digital assets.
• Provide assistance and advice to on-going global requests and questions regarding the visual brand system and architecture.
• Take responsibility and leadership for technical aspects of presentations, production of artwork, and fabrication if necessary.
• Maintain consistency and streamline production process by creating templates, libraries, and additional support materials.
• Have a design and branding point of view on projects and the ability to communicate effectively with the Brand Team.
• Understand Brand Architecture and how it relates visually to departments.
Skills and Experience:
• 8+ years working in complex global consumer, entertainment, design focused and/or technology brands either in house or at agencies
• Experience with complex global design systems and their workstreams, including multiple physical and digital media, light to heavyweight executions, local cultural environments, and partnership with agency partners. Understanding of motion related design elements a plus.
• Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Working knowledge of After Effects a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of Google Slides and Keynote to create/update presentations.
• Knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows.
• Fluent in Print formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Knowledge of social and digital formats and best practices.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types.
• Hand skills to make physical print comps, presentation boards or trimming
• Have retouching experience
• Design and execute production files for print, outdoor, social media, digital applications, experiential activations, POP, collateral, retail environments, TV titles/end cards, props, ad kits, etc. Design, organize, and package Asset Kit Guides/Style Guides
• Experience in building and correctly exporting final files for current and emerging Social Platforms and Digital Media
• Ability to define different color spaces (e.g. RGB, Adobe RGB, SNAP, GRACoL, SWOP) and assess appropriate color space for particular digital and pub files. Review all final production files created by other designers prior to release as part of the quality control process
• Aid designer and creatives to implement a visual concept through final production.
• Generate concepts for projects and design extensions for a campaign when requested.
• Ability to work independently to see projects through
• Manage stress and adversity in a positive, constructive manner
• Ability to be patient and tenacious with crisis situations and tight deadlines
• Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills
• Easily builds rapport with business leaders around the company to earn trust and ensure optimal outcomes and partnerships with the brand design team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kxxz-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.