We are looking for an Awards Project Manager, on a permanent basis, to lead marketing campaign production for EMEA films and series that will be entered into entertainment industry awards e.g. BAFTA. The role will also require building workflows and operational best practice for campaign production across this part of the business. This person will be joining our Creative Marketing Production team, a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With over 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focussed on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localisation of our title campaigns. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale.
We are looking for someone to join our UK Creative Marketing Production team to project manage the production and delivery of marketing campaigns for prestige titles across series and film in the UK and EMEA. This is a relatively new role within the business as such there will be a reliance on you to analyse workflows, make suggestions for improvement and see them through into implementation.
The ideal candidate will be a creative project manager or producer. Experience of delivering film marketing campaigns either client-side or at an agency is a must.
You will be sourcing, adapting and project managing advertising assets to deliver against a high volume of deliverables. We need someone who has experience working closely with media agencies, interrogating media plans and assimilating the necessary information to generate accurate production briefings. You'll need a good eye and be able to articulate solid rationale in support of your creative decision-making. Expertise in managing marketing production agencies is a must.
As a key partner for stakeholders in our awards, marketing and publicity teams based in London, Amsterdam and LA you'll need to be a great listener and collaborator. Bridging competing priorities between global, regional and local cross-functional teams. You will need to be adept at gauging different priority levels and confidently make informed decisions to enable the best course of action. You will be comfortable pushing back when necessary and know how to do so in a measured fashion.
• Project managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns including: out of home, print, digital display, TV, radio and social.
• Ensuring a regular flow of information between all cross-functional partners in the UK, EMEA and LA. Regularly sharing updates on project timelines, budgets and escalating any anticipated production issues.
• Working in close partnership with the UK Awards Director, UK Awards Managers and Campaign Marketing Managers
• Interrogating media plans, ensuring flight dates are accurate and delivery deadlines are achievable.
• Overseeing the creation of spec sheets, ensuring they are accurate.
• Sourcing campaign assets from creative teams in LA. Providing clear deadlines and specification requirements.
• Briefing local production partners to adapt assets supplied by the team in LA, as well as originating new assets.
• Working with UK (and EMEA) awards and publicity teams to source press quotes and reviews to incorporate into UK (and EMEA) campaign assets.
• Review creative assets produced by local production partners ensuring they are finished to a high standard, that brand guidelines have been followed and all information is presented correctly.
• Socialising creative with cross-functional partners ahead of final delivery to media owners.
• Working closely with the awards team in the US and UK to stay ahead of developments in strategy and planning accordingly.
• Anticipating reactive and opportunistic media buys enabling nimble and accurate delivery within incredibly short timelines.
• Workflow analysis and refinement across the EMEA awards business.
• Identifying additional areas of partnership that the Creative Marketing Production team can offer the Awards team in EMEA.
• Supporting the UK and UCAN marketing teams in marketing campaign production for prestige titles that fall outside of the awards remit.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaigns and an understanding of localization workflows.
• High competency and proven track record of project management and marketing production within the entertainment industry, with a bias towards film.
• Experience or understanding of the awards marketplace within film would be beneficial (but not essential).
• Fluent understanding of different advertising formats (Video, Digital, Social & Print including Out of Home).
• Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with digital marketing and media.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
• Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb75ox-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.