AV Engineer - Operations (UCAN)
The AV team works to design, build, and support meeting/studio spaces as well as high-profile corporate events. For meeting spaces, we're responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. The AV team falls into 4 ''verticals''; Operations, Builds, Studio, and Events. The Operations team has responsibilities in all of these buckets. As part of this team you will have a wide array of responsibilities and cross functional partners.
• Install and maintain audio visual equipment including display devices, projectors, televisions, camera systems, video teleconferencing systems (VTC), microphones and speakers.
• Work with end users to consult, troubleshoot, and deliver AV needs.
• Perform equipment inventory and transportation across our LA campus.
• Vendor management especially with AV Integrators and Managed Service Providers, including escalating issues where appropriate and tracking issues.
• Setup and operate audio visual equipment for training, presentations, meetings, video conferences and events.
• Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections.
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions
• Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
• Prioritize and complete work orders accurately and timely.
• Provide technical assistance to other Engineers across AV (Builds, Ops, Events, Studio) when required.
• Assist with Corporate AV events (in person and virtual)
• Consult with users to determine audio/visual needs for onsite, hybrid and virtual events
• Provide live event technical support acting as a member of the AV crew, operating production equipment
• Consult and run UEX/qualitative studies (in person and virtual)
• Help with commissioning and turn over of all new conference, specialty, studio, and event spaces in the LA area.
• Open to international and domestic travel.
• Experience supporting corporate and studio AV environments
• Experience with an Enterprise VC solution (Preferably Google Meet but Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc)-both hardware and software.
• Experience in either running events or being a key part of the crew.
• Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms.
• Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow.
• Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP's and Dante/AES microphone systems.
• Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
• Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
• Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project and business needs.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yxym-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.