Director, Content Financial Planning & Analysis
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
As Netflix grows, the Audio Visual (AV) team is building for scale. Netflix is on the hunt for a smart, motivated and creative individual to join the team. The ideal candidate thrives on learning new technology and solving technical challenges. This position will be based out of our Singapore office.
The AV team supports the design and build of meeting spaces and high-profile corporate events. For meeting spaces, we're responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms. We rely on Google Meet with Chromebox for Meetings (CFM) hardware for the virtual meeting experience and build solutions to optimize the experience. The team is highly encouraged to R&D to enhance the user experience, while maintaining efficient designs.
• Strong experience operating and supporting live events (corporate, hospitality, or other major event venues).
• Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting audio and video equipment for live events or in a corporate environment.
• Foster the partnership with Google to troubleshoot CFM issues and add features to improve the user experience.
• Research and develop the best video conference experience from the ground up with consideration for scalability and rapid deployment.
• Work closely with the team, space planning, and users to define the technical requirements for a space, create designs, and manage the build.
• Design and manage the construction and upgrades of screening rooms and lounges to review content, screen for publicity, and show off the Netflix service.
• Work closely with the support team to determine trends and iterate on designs to improve stability.
• Develop processes and standards for conference room designs and support across several different environments. Ability to clearly communicate and document said process to team, vendors, and partners.
• Open to international and domestic travel.
• Minimum 5 years experience with AV design and deployment, CTS, CTS-D certifications desired.
• Experience designing and building meeting spaces from the ground up including acoustics, lighting, and technology.
• Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms and production environments.
• Experience with designing around Chromebox for Meetings preferred.
• Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow.
• Experience with live streaming technologies for YouTube, Facebook Live and other online distribution methods
• Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP's and Dante/AES microphone systems.
• Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards.
• Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.