Senior Manager, Tax Transformation
Los Angeles, CA
This Production Finance Associate position will be based in our Hollywood office and will partner with the Netflix Production Finance Original Studio Film team on managing our self-produced Features slate.
• Work closely and collaboratively with numerous Netflix teams, including: physical production, business affairs, post production, VFX, creative, tax and content accounting.
• Collaboration with free-lance production accounting teams and prep/wrap department
• Track and process show fundings and update cash forecasts accordingly
• Onboard and offboard production accounting teams to Netflix systems
• Process various development invoices and oversee process of booking costs to shows
• Update show related information in Netflix systems
• Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
• Freelance Feature Film experience as a 2nd Assistant accountant or a similar level of experience on the corporate/studio side of feature production finance is required
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
• Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkx31-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.