- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
This is your chance to make an impact with a team that is transforming entertainment through original local language programming like Baby, Suburra and Summertime. These shows are changing the perception of what great content is, where it comes from, and how it can be enjoyed and celebrated around the world. Fuelled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 195+ million streaming members globally. It's a great time to join Netflix!
Netflix is looking for a Production Finance Associate to be part of our Local Language Originals (LLO) team based in our new Rome office. This role will directly support the Production Finance team and work within the LLO Italy slate and coordinate with production partners in the territory.
The ideal candidate is someone who exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. You must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks. The right person will have a high aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams at Netflix to position LLO Production Finance for innovation and success
• Supporting new Netflix production partners in region
• Perform production budget analysis and review
• Oversee cost reporting processes, ensuring that all actual and estimated costs are accurately and punctually reflected within Netflix
• Create and circulate budget summaries for approvals and visibility
• Process and track production funding requests
• Track internal Cash Forecasting
• Onboard production accounting team partners to Netflix policies and procedures
• Build a strong working relationship with our Physical Production, VFX, Business & Legal Affairs and Post Production colleagues to ensure productions are receiving the full support of the Netflix team
• Ad hoc projects and coverage as needed
• 5+ years production finance and/or production accounting experience in the film/TV industry, preferably with experience working in Italy
• Candidates should have experience working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Experience working independently, able to identify the needs of the team and fill workflow gaps
• Experience working in a role which demands accuracy, focus on action and generating results
• Strong written and verbal professional communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment
• Aptitude or affinity towards tech/systems/development is a plus
• College/University degree in accounting or finance preferred
• Fluency in Italian and a high level of proficiency in English required