Netflix is looking for a Production Finance Associate that will reside within the company's International Originals team in the Mumbai office. This position will support Netflix Production Finance Executives and coordinate with our international 3rd party production companies supporting various international productions.
Primary current responsibilities:
• Budget tracking, review, and commentary
• Create and circulate budget top sheets for approval
• Process and track supplier payouts for production services companies
• Update production information in Netflix systems and applications
• Onboard 3rd party production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
• Map cost reports to Netflix chart of accounts
• Coordinate and maintain production data from a wide range of local and international production accounting software systems.
• Audit selected production account reconciliations.
• Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis
• Ad hoc projects as needed
• Experience in production finance and/or production accounting in the film/TV industry
• Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong and effective communicators.
• Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Required to be a self-starter, able to identify the needs of the team and fill workflow gaps
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on action and generating results
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications
• Strong written and verbal professional communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment
• Aptitude or affinity towards tech/systems/development is a plus.
• Working knowledge of google suite & Tally accounting preferred.
• Bachelors in accounting or finance required. CA is preferred