Partnerships Strategy & Analysis - APAC
As part of a creative group within the product organization, Product Creative Strategy (PCS) team partners with content creators, distributors, and creative agencies to define, develop, and socialize creative strategy with multiple Netflix stakeholder teams. We create a compelling title-discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy, and the Associate Producer will work across all of these channels. You will work hand-in-hand with our internal PCS Producers to help guide the development of ground-breaking creative for seamless launches of APAC originating titles on a global scale.
Our unique platform is robust and it's crucial that we clearly and concisely communicate our opportunities and needs to cross-functional teams and external stakeholders. This role is critical in connecting creative ideation and to delivery. We are strategic partners who love collaboration. We invite others into our world, often sharing creative between internal teams. This coordination of assets and timing is a thoughtful process that requires a proactive and detailed approach.
At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it, and the Associate Producer will sit at the forefront of this effort. It's an exciting time to join!
As Associate Producer, you will have a unique opportunity to be the right hand to the team of Strategists and Creatives behind the positioning and creative expression of every Japanese title on Netflix. This role will provide valuable support and context to the Product Creative Producers in a wide variety of creative, strategic and executional tasks through the conceptual development of video and static assets. Being highly organized, efficient, collaborative, partnership-focused, and possessing an eye for detail-management is essential.
In addition, asset and traffic management is a key scope to this role, making sure all information and assets flow seamlessly to the right people at the right time. The role is critical in kick-starting workflows and coordinating information and source asset delivery to and from internal and external partners so titles can be launched on service in time. The role is highly cross-functional in nature, responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the artwork assets received.
• Developing and driving a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to help bring creative work from conceptual to creative locked delivery files.
• Assist producers in developing product creative briefs for Netflix Originals titles as well as creative development.
• Supporting and developing systems & processes that maximize team members' productivity.
• Gathering internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service.
• Building presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations.
• Undertaking the day-to-day project support: source required information, review creative/provide feedback, research & investigate details required for successful completion, traffic to internal partners, oversee successful delivery.
• Negotiating with studio partners on asset delivery pipeline and specs and timelines. Working with xfn internal teams to strategize on talent/studio approval and asset clearance.
• Managing the delivery, maintenance, storage, and transferring of assets, including source files, to our DAM (data asset management) system, working closely with internal and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
• Daily tracking and project management of a suite of creative assets for titles, including managing creative timelines during conceptual creative development, providing creative feedback with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies.
• Updating deadlines, assets, milestones, and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast-paced environment.
• Supporting Producers on test initiatives. Understanding, reviewing, and capturing results from creative image and video testing to help synthesize and place into relevant post-launch reports and presentations.
• Work with cross-functional teams in Marketing, Publicity and Product to coordinate asset toolkit requests and deliveries, as well as other ad-hoc asset sharing.
• Continually evaluate our workflows and tools for scale, impact and efficiency.
The Right Stuff
• First-hand industry experience in Japanese entertainment. Anime experience is highly preferred.
• +5 years of project management and/or digital asset management experience, with a knack for building, optimising, and implementing workflows, processes and systems. Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities under very tight deadlines.
• Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative, image production workflows, and video specs. Experience using Digital Asset Management tools.
• Experience guiding creative development and implementation of static imagery, AV assets, and copywriting.
• Business to native level proficiency in all forms of communication in English and Japanese required.
• Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees.
Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv4pyn-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.