Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
The Payments Strategy Planning & Analysis (SP&A) team is looking for an Associate based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands that will focus on Payment Analytics and join the broader Payments team managing our global consumer payments in the EMEA. In this role, you are going to lead day-to-day efforts to monitor payment performance, drive analyses to increase subscriber acquisition, improve retention, and optimize payment experience. You will be part of the team responsible for driving business insights from payments data, managing payment-related fraud, and ultimately supporting development of Netflix payments strategy - with a focus on EMEA Payment Analytics.
• Monitor performance of payments processing (e.g. payments page conversion and customer retention performance driven by payments) and identify trends that impact our business
• Lead and support strategic value-added analyses and partner with the Payments team and Product Managers to help identify, prioritize, and assess the impact of new initiatives and market prioritizations (e.g. new payment methods offering and product feature improvements)
• Support payments partner engagement with credit and debit card issuers, card networks, and gift card service providers with a focus on improving performance
• Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (e.g. payments, operations, finance, science and analytics, engineering, etc.) to support implementation of payments solutions and lead the related performance measurement
• Define and develop metric dashboards
• Develop analyses supporting strategies for expanding markets and offering relevant payment methods to consumers
• Create insightful presentations that facilitate decision-making for internal stakeholders and our external partners
• Netflix is growing fast with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. The ideal candidate will be prepared to regularly ''roll up their sleeves'' to perform more mundane tasks on the same day that they present to the executives of the company. Candidates must be curious, motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously.
• Must have excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools (like Tableau), build spreadsheet models and analyses, and sort through complex data to crystallize business implications
• Extremely high attention to details
• Able to remain highly organised in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
• Experience and comfort with an high degree of freedom and responsibility
• Industry knowledge of payment processing, recurring billing, and general ecommerce with strong curiosity and interest in the consumer payments landscape.
• Strong project management and great collaboration skills across multiple functional areas
• Skilled at crafting a data-driven story and presenting to senior management
• Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field preferred
• Additional language skills are a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk56o-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.