It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. With over 200 million streaming subscribers in over 190 countries, our approach to Marketing is to defy convention, disrupt industry norms and break new ground through innovative, culturally relevant, breakthrough campaigns that pierce the zeitgeist and drive conversation.
As our international presence increases, the Marketing organization requires close partnerships in order to define and implement a strategy that is both locally relevant and globally aligned. The Marketing Strategy team is a global team with regional presence across the globe. It acts as the main partner for Marketing in providing data-driven insights that guide our local strategy and in implementing global projects aimed at operational efficiency. We are looking for an Associate to join our Marketing Strategy team in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). The position will report directly to the Director of Marketing Strategy in EMEA, and will have a focus on Central Eastern Europe (CEE) and Russia, as well as Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Turkey markets. This role is to be based in Amsterdam.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You will act as the main thought partner to the regional Marketing leadership by providing support in decision making and strategic planning. You will particularly focus on CEE+Russia and MEA+Turkey markets
• You will relay complicated insights into actionable insights for creative business partners; develop trusted relationship with senior stakeholders in Netflix marketing leadership
• You will contribute to major global initiatives and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Your responsibilities will include extracting insights and affecting change
• You will act as a representative of the region and function in a variety of decision making on topics such as market growth analysis, recommendations for pricing, recommendations for product innovation, collaborating on budgeting, competitive positioning and more
Who are you?
• ou are strong analyst who enjoy working on enable creative strategies
• You have a passion for innovative and creative Marketing, and enjoy balancing art and science to guide strategy
• You are self-motivating, thriving under a high degree of freedom
• You are able to navigate complex operational problems
• You are a confident and decisive communicator with a strong POV
• You are open to receive candid feedback about your performance and see it as a way of growth
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You exemplify the Netflix values, and champion working with strong, diverse, inclusive, and global teams
• A successful candidate will have a strong track record of critical thinking, performing comprehensive analyses independently, and communicating recommendations in a clear, structured and concise way. Knowledge and experience working in Marketing functions is a major plus.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within Tech, Entertainment, Media, OTT or Management Consulting.
• Strong and influential communicator, both in writing and verbally
• Proven track record of and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing data-driven insights. Must also demonstrate quick learning ability.
• Stakeholder management capabilities are critical; experience in developing, presenting insights to senior stakeholders, and ensure execution, is key to success in this role
• Prior experience in Marketing is a major plus, but not a prerequisite.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance. Master's a plus.
• Fluency in English is required. A good level in Polish, or Arabic, or Turkish is a strong plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y0m0-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.