We are seeking a production executive on the Animation Series Production Team. This role will support and work with cross functional teams, filmmakers, and artists in development on our growing slate of animated series. The ideal person must be able to handle a fast paced environment and provide production management and balanced decision making in supporting multiple projects.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, and flexible, while being able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. Excellent written and verbal communication is a must. Requires impeccable organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker able to exercise good judgment and be loosely coupled to the rest of the Series Production Team.
• At least 3 years experience in an animation production capacity that carries responsibility and ownership
• CG experience is a must-have
• Be the first point of production contact, the central Netflix communication point for shows in early development and Netflix cross functional teams
• Initiate creation of development schedules based on pitch materials and creative and business expectations
• Work with cross functional teams to facilitate hiring of development artists
• Read and monitor development materials and advise on scope of production
• Support the onboarding of creator, line producer and other key hires
• Spearhead understanding of animation production studio needs
• Support and guide the animation testing period
• Report on status of development projects
• Liaise with and update all Netflix Cross Functional teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k3k9-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.