As Netflix continues to grow, we are looking for an Associate to join the Product FP&A team supporting the Globalization, Operations, and Editorial Creative functions within Creative Production. The Creative Production team sits at the intersection of Product, Content, and Marketing and is composed of groups of teams including international teams across the world responsible for developing promotional assets that help our members discover and choose stories on the Netflix platform.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment, can operate independently, and have exceptional partnership and communication skills. He/She/They will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners around the world. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
This role will be based out of Los Angeles, California, with periodic travel to our Los Gatos office, and will report to the Manager, Creative Production FP&A.
• Own long and short term financial forecasts for the Globalization, Operations, and Editorial Creative functions within the Creative Production organization
• Own planning cycles and provide leaders with insights to manage headcount and expenses. Challenge assumptions and ensure business drivers are clearly understood and highlighted
• Create and present insightful presentations on financial results and communicate important takeaways to leaders to help facilitate decision-making
• Track and analyze financial KPIs for the Globalization, Operations, and Editorial Creative functions, uncover trends and assess business risks and opportunities to provide recommendations for leaders
• Work closely with Finance and the Product FP&A team to improve financial infrastructure and data tagging efforts, to drive forecast accuracy and scale forecasting and reporting tools
• Develop strong relationships and partner cross-functionally with Creative Production, Product Management, other FP&A and Strategy Planning & Analysis teams (e.g., Product Platform, Content, Marketing), Financial Procurement Operations, Accounting, Finance Applications, Data Science Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment; prior experience in management consulting, investment banking, or fast-paced FP&A / Strategy Finance is strongly preferred
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative/ financial analysis and developing recommendations based on this analysis
• Motivated and disciplined to work effectively and autonomously
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and tolerate ambiguity and shifting requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Extremely proficient with Excel and presentation building via PowerPoint/Google Slides
• Experience working with large data sets, SQL and Tableau knowledge a plus
• Experience working with financial planning systems such as Anaplan, Essbase a plus
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), financial statements, and financial processes a plus4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance (Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6322-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.