The Strategy Planning & Analysis (SP&A) team at Netflix is a centralized function that is highly aligned and deeply entrenched within departments throughout the company, partnering with senior leaders in areas of financial planning, forecasting, and strategic analysis. We believe that we derive a significant competitive advantage from the highly analytical approach we take to managing the company. The Corporate SP&A Associate will play a key role in driving analytics that guide critical business decisions, providing actionable insights, strategic analysis, and accurate forecasts.
This Associate will be supporting our global Customer Service group, focusing primarily on the Latin America markets. The Customer Service team focuses on providing our subscribers around the world with an amazing experience while we get them back to streaming as quickly and easily as possible. As we continue to expand our global subscriber footprint, our Customer Service organization becomes more complex, and senior leaders depend on SP&A to provide analytical support and strategic insights.
The position reports into the Senior Manager of Corporate Operations SP&A and is based in the Company's corporate headquarters in Los Gatos.
• Collaborate with the global Customer Service leadership team on key strategic, operational, and financial analyses in order to improve the quality of service and drive cost efficiency improvements across our global Customer Service network.
• Use data to guide strategic decision making
• Forecast customer service contact volume across global markets to support short-term staffing decisions and long-term strategic planning, as well as expenses for corporate planning and budgeting purposes (earnings guidance and board of director meetings).
• Partner with our Data Science & Engineering team to develop tools to drive performance improvements and surface customer insights.
• 3+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment, preferably in financial planning or a competitive financial/operational rotational program
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions; defining, performing and coordinating analyses; and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame key questions and the analyses needed to solve complex problems.
• Must be a self-starter, disciplined to work effectively autonomously, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Have the ability to learn quickly, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Extreme proficiency with MS Excel/Google Sheets is expected
• Experience working with relational databases, data, and reports; SQL, Tableau, and Anaplan knowledge a plus
• Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus, but not required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82oqm-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.