With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
The Content Planning & Analysis group is looking for an Associate to focus on Financial Planning & Analysis for Korean content. This role will be a critical and integrated business partner to the Korean content creative and acquisition teams and be responsible for financial planning and analytics for the company's rapidly expanding programming initiatives. This position will reside within the company's Seoul office and report to the Korean Content FP&A manager.
• Work with senior leadership within the content organization to translate strategic initiatives into multi-year roadmap with complete cost and capital requirements.
• Prepare dynamic scenario analysis to facilitate discussion when faced with economic trade-offs across content categories and geographies.
• Support near-term and long-term P&L and Cash forecasts across a broad range of content categories including Original Local Language TV, Film Productions, and Licensing for/from Korean markets.
• Prepare guidance and financial update materials for Content leads and Corporate FP&A team by identifying risk and opportunities.
• Maintain a schedule of estimated future contractual commitments for accurate disclosure in financial statements and proper capital planning.
• Partner with the finance team to review and reflect updated accounting policies into the content forecasts.
• Develop KPIs, metrics and dashboards to understand current and future programming mix.
• Improve workflows to scale with the growth in original productions and business initiatives.
• 4+ years of relevant experience.
• Prior experience in strategic financial planning & analysis in the entertainment industry, corporate finance, investment banking, and/or public accounting is preferred.
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
• Superior proficiency with Excel; complex financial modeling.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
• Extensive knowledge of the Korean content market is a plus.
• 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic perforamance.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in Korean an English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq901x-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.