Key Art Designer
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
Based out of our Singapore office and reporting to the Manager of Marketing Production Operations, you will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment between teams dedicated to strategy, creative, production, and localisation.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing our end-to-end process of all artwork, static- and image-based print-related aspects of all our Netflix campaigns, partnering with various internal cross-functional teams. This means that you are a nimble, entrepreneurial production and project management expert. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge and manage competing priorities amongst cross-functional stakeholders.
• Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance.
• Drive and manage all aspects of static- / image-based print-related production work, including colour management, creating production-ready finished art / mechanicals, proof reviews, localization, resizes and everything in between.
• Create and modify finished artwork files / mechanicals for a variety of static- / image-based / print-related production needs (digital static images, OOH, or custom wraps) for marketing campaigns.
• Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards are maintained.
• Provide guidance and best-practices on finished artwork files for internal or external partners.
• Own day-to-day communications on static- / image-based print-related production workflows and asset production.
• Support the broader Creative Marketing Production team by consulting and giving context through a print-based / image-based creative and production lens.
• 8+ years Print Production / Digital-Imaging experience at a creative, production agency or similar environment.
• Advance fluency in colour theory, management and regional ICC profiling practices.
• Advance fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
• Knowledge of advertising and marketing campaign workflows, including translating media plans and delivery standards.
• Fluent in digital formats and best practices, know your PPI from your LPI.
• Fluent in print-based formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving Asia Pacific print-based marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with publishers and distribution networks.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Experience in retouching, masking, colour correction is preferrable.
• Strong design, layout and finished artwork skills are advantageous.
• CMP or similar certification is favourable.
• Fluency in English required.
• Please provide an online portfolio where applicable.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7bx6-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.