Consumer Products aspires to connect members to our content, and each other, by bringing their favorite stories to real life. Our products and campaigns should entertain, delight and bring joy to our fans all over the world. Due to the global expansion of business, there is an opportunity to innovate new ways of working through technology.
We are reinventing how we build flexible software fast that can evolve as our business evolves, and we need your help to build the technology that allows us to scale our efforts across the globe, and do so effectively and efficiently!
What you'll do:
• Own the technical execution around the suite of Consumer Products tools
• Unlock efficiencies on the consumer products team by owning new features, from inception to deployment
• Support our team's rapidly changing business by designing and building scalable, flexible new components
• Collaborate with users and the CP operations team to understand our business problems and to address them with Appian's technology
• Keep our business up and running by supporting existing features, fixing bugs, and making UI and performance improvements
• Develop, deploy, and test API integrations with internal and external platforms and services
• Fully document engineered solutions, workflows, and create runbooks
• 4+ years experience designing, building, and deploying applications using Appian's low-code platform (Appian certification preferred)
• Proficiency in relational database design and SQL
• Experience integrating Appian applications with other tools via RESTful web services
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
• Enthusiasm about and compatibility with Netflix culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm92x3-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.