Ideally looking for someone based in Los Angeles.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an experienced International Tax Analyst to join our tax team to provide international tax planning and operational support for Netflix's Studios business. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with design and implementation of tax planning projects for the Studios organization including preparation of slide decks, memorandums, and operational guidelines
• Researching tax technical issues and preparing technical documentation
• Providing support in engaging with cross-functional teams to provide day to day tax support for the Studios organization
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
• 3+ years of experience working with a broad range of tax issues facing large multinational corporations including public accounting and/or law firm experience
• Solid understanding of US international tax concepts and basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships with cross-functional business partners
• CPA, law degree, and/or Masters degree in taxation is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-revej2-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.