At Netflix's Creative Lab, we are creative directors, creative strategists, data lovers, envelope pushers, and artists who partner with different teams and organizations across the company to reimagine promotional creative at Netflix, through rigorous off-service and on-service testing and experimentation. We develop new types of promotional creative based on insights, design A/B tests and creative experiments, lead creative workshops and brainstorms, and ask questions and engage in research and analysis in order to answer them. Our work helps Netflix uncover new approaches to promotional creative to better connect with the hearts and minds of current and future Netflix users.
We are looking for a Creative Strategist with expertise in social media who will push Netflix's approach to promotional creative, so that Netflix can connect with the consumer through new media formats, across new platforms, in new global markets, and with new powerful creative messages. In this role, you will partner with creatives to dream up new types of creative on social and beyond. You will lead tests and experiments with the goal of getting to breakthrough learnings that make our creative smarter and our media more effective.
In This Role You Will....
• Lead creative tests end-to-end with Creative Leads in partnership with Marketing, Growth Advertising, Brand, Creative Production, and Content
• Develop and take ownership of the strategic intent, objectives, and creative insights that inform our creative tests, while ensuring that the tests align with the Creative Lab's learning agenda priorities
• Pose thought-provoking questions that challenge the way Netflix approaches promotional creative
• Inform, inspire, and guide creative ideation through insights-driven consumer research, cultural research, brand/product truths, and media opportunities
• Work closely with creatives throughout the creative development process to craft assets based on hypotheses and learnings of what works best for the audience or media touchpoint
• Work closely with the Creative Strategy Manager to set ongoing testing priorities, direct cultural and consumer research initiatives, and recommend new types of testing methodologies
• Collaborate with data strategists to interpret and disseminate learnings that will shape how partners internally/externally approach promotional creative
• Be a social media thought-leader on a new and growing creative team at Netflix, continuously inspiring the team with new trends and consumer behaviors
• You are a left and right-brain thinker. You can balance making effective creative that drives measurable results, while being protective of creative integrity and instinct
• Background in creative strategy with a focus on social media at a creative advertising agency, media agency, brand, or social platform
• Passion for partnering closely with creatives at every step of the journey, including initial hypotheses, creative brief, ideation, asset development and test design
• Must be highly collaborative and able to partner cross-functionally with growth marketers, brand marketers, regional marketers, and media strategists
• Experience with using social media for growth/performance marketing as well as brand marketing
• Expertise in Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, and/or Tik Tok's advertising capabilities, including their ad products, testing/insights capabilities and campaign mechanics
• Experience with end-to-end A/B test hypothesis creation, design, KPI's, measurement plan, and methodologies on social media
• Outstanding communication, presentation and people skills
• Passion for content, art, new media and/or entertainment
• Experience with global, multi-market creative and/or advertising work
• Curiosity for new ways of experimenting with creative on social channels and beyond
• Hunger to understand the ''why'' behind creative effectiveness
• Excitement for breaking convention and asking ''what are we not doing yet that we should be doing?''
Nice To Haves...
• Experience with creative testing beyond A/B tests on social media
• Experience with media strategy/planning
• Experience working on consumer focused technology, entertainment, and/or gaming brands
• Understand how to work with social media talent / influencers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wzom-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.