Marketing Creative Producer - Brand
Los Angeles, CA
Do you like creative experimentation and risk taking? Challenging the creative status quo? Are you a strategic ideator who is able to think high-level and an executor who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty?
At Netflix's Creative Labs, we are creative directors, creative strategists, data lovers, envelope pushers, and artists who partner with different teams and organizations across the company to reimagine promotional creative at Netflix, through rigorous off-service and on-service testing and experimentation. We perform A/B testing, lead creative workshops and brainstorms, ask questions and engage in research and analysis in order to answer them.
We are looking for a driven, strategic Creative with a background in 360 advertising to lead creative Ad Lab projects. In this role, you will explore and create new types of digital video and promotional content and content strategies- playing with tone, formats, graphics, sound, and messaging across various advertising channels. You will be part of a new and growing team that's rethinking and exploring how brands can reach and appeal to new markets and users through content, marketing, and product innovation. The role will report to the Ad Lab Manager.
Please include a link to your portfolio, reel, or selection of work within your resume or LinkedIn profile, if available.
In this role you will...
• Act as: Creative Director, Creative Strategist, Maker
-- all in one
• Own both the strategic conceptual work, as well as proof-of-concept/storyboarding work
• Lead and/or partner with freelancers and/or agencies (motion designers, video editors, designers, writers) to develop and produce creative as needed for testing purposes
• Collaborate closely with partners in Marketing, Growth Advertising, Brand, Creative Production, and Content to ideate and execute new creative tests and short-form promotional content
• Be part of a new and growing team within Netflix and partner closely with the Ad Lab Manager
• You are a curious ideator, creator, innovator who constantly seeks new challenges and loves to think outside the box
• You are a creative self-starter who has the ability to spearhead, lead, and manage a creative project from completion to end
• You are an innate creative leader who enables and inspires those around you. You have vision and are able to take your team to vision alongside with you
• 7+ years art and/or creative direction experience (studio, agency, freelance, or in-house) across disciplines, including motion design/animation, graphic design, and video
• Demonstrable creativity and analytical thinking. Your creative is data and insights informed
• Outstanding communication, presentation and people skills
• Familiarity and experience working on editorial, content marketing, social and digital marketing, and/or advertising
• Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape
• Passion for content, art, new media and/or entertainment
• Experience with global, multi-market creative and/or advertising work
• Willingness to travel
• Strong network of freelance talent a plus
• Experience with A/B testing and experimentation a plus
• Creative/advertising experience in the Middle East and/or Sub-Saharan Africa a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r711k6-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.