Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
The Accounting team is looking for an experienced Accountant to join the team in supporting facilities accounting within the Operations Accounting team. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is skillful in communicating with cross-functional partners who have different backgrounds, levels, and experiences. A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workflows that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships across teams .The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of US GAAP, including ASC 842, is highly accurate and detail oriented, and excels in a fast-paced environment.
• Support monthly-end close activities including closing of the fixed asset subledger, preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, flux analyses, and
• Prepare quarterly reporting deliverables (commitments, disclosures, rollforwards etc) related to fixed assets, leases, and facilities operating expenses
• Work with Financial Applications and Lease Accelerator customer support to manage system integrations, test new features and drive improvements
• Partner with teams within the organization, cross-functionally and externally including FP&A, Procurement, A/P, Real Estate, and Design and Construction
• Assist with consolidated and statutory audit inquiries
• Coordinate with regional accounting teams to support local reporting needs
• Proactively identify issues, drive continuous improvement, optimize and automate processes/systems
Qualities We're Looking For:
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Strong understanding of US GAAP including ASC 842 lease accounting standards;
• Public Accounting Foundation and/or CPA/CA preferred
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Excellent communicator who is comfortable collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders.
• Experience with Lease Accelerator and Workday or other cloud-based ERP system is a plus
• Curious and enthusiastic self-starter, that's not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bjzy-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.